Thursday, October 1, 2015

Collage of September Daily Paintings

Collage of September 2015
30 Paintings in 30 Days (Not in order)

Not in order and not always with the right proportions, but better than last year's collage. Some of my subjects last year weren't recognizable.

I had to delete everything and start over on this one to get everything this well, but it's a big improvement. 

I plan to keep on with daily art and may post again later today with a new daily painting. But I wanted to post this just to share in the glow of completion. This year I did it. This year there are actually 30 paintings for 30 days.

From now on I'm keeping that 48 hour rule too - if I make it up the day after, it still counts. Some days get worse than others and that's a fact I have to live with. But I can still count a gesture sketch of a familiar subject and nothing about size, the idea is more to say hello to my art at least daily.

Purr at you! Ari Cat sheds his Cat Hairs of Inspiration in your direction!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a terrific month! Happy painting to you Robert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had a lot of fun with it! Keeping on!

      Delete