Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Life Sketches, Pen and Watercolor

Ari, Azalea and Trees
Pigma Micron pen and watercolor
Stillman & Birn Zeta journal 
7" square

Today was my biweekly outing to the SFGH Family Health Center Memory Garden. Of course because I forgot to bring my good camera, the Kindle, there were loads of roses in bloom unlike last time when there was only one rather bedraggled rose. Lots of flower photos taken with my phone though. I still had time to sketch, ink and paint the first azalea blossom on some small bushes out back at the patient drop-off and several trees out there that fascinated me. I ran them all together and left out cars, intervening buildings and background stuff because I felt like it. Not into sketching cars and buildings as much as nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment